The QSCL Method.
QSCL provides a fixed fee, fixed time scale, incorporated solution. No hidden charges, No unexpected invoices.
QSCL fees include
- Initial On Site Assessment.
- Quality Manual - The statement of management policy and objectives for each requirement of the standard.
- Procedures Manual – Describes how the objectives are met in practice and how the business processes are to be controlled.
- Internal Quality Audit Advice – An effective audit is vital to ensure that the QMS remains alive. It is the clients opportunity to analyse their business and identify ways in which it may improve.
- ISO9001:2008 Certificate – Not just a piece of paper, this certificate shows both your existing and potential new customers that your company is totally committed to this internationally recognised standard.
- ISO14001:2004 Certificate – This certificate shows just how serious you are in protecting the environment and reducing you carbon footprint by improving your companies’ environmental procedures.
Our approach is completely flexible and is designed to fit around your companies existing systems, requirements and schedules.
No Hidden Extras.
Fixed fees with no hidden costs.
Payment schedule agreed at outset.
High Cost consultants eliminated
Typically 60-90 days.
Time scale certainty.
Bureaucracy and Red Tape
No unnecessary bureaucracy
Red tape and complexity removed.
Practical and cost effective solutions